As a simple accommodation
- Facilities are very simple.
- Ｓhared room basically.
- Ｏnly open for the summer period.
- Reservations are required generally.
- Almost lodges add 1,000 yen rares on the weekend.
- No water. If you need drinking water, you can buy PET bottles water.
- Wet tissue, Earplug, Eye mask, toothpaste gum are useful for comfortable rest.
- Dinner is a simple menu, such as curry and rice.
- Breakfast is simple too, such as Rice ball or sandwich. It's passed on the eve.
- Please don't sleep with wet clothes.
- If you plan to start in the midnight, prepare your luggage before going to bed.
- Put at hand lamp and water when you go to bed.
- The province ask to stop climbing all night without sleeping at lodges, it named "DANGAN TOZAN"
As a Rest area
- You can use the rest area when you order drinks and snacks that are sold in the lodge.
- The bench can be break free in front of the lodge.
As a Shop and Diner
- Provision of snacks, such as curry and noodles.
- Price will be higher altitude goes up. A bottle(500ml) of water is priced at about 500 yen in near the top.
As a Toilet station
- All toilet is environmentally friendly system, purified by oyster shells or burning or microbe in wood chips.
- Fee of 100-300 yen is required for a each, so keep a small change.
- Toilet paper should not be put in a toilet bowl(Rules are different depending on the system).
- Free use only the night you stay at the lodge(Rules are different depending on the lodge).
As a Stamp station(Called YAKI-IN).
- Each lodge do stamp servicce called "YAKI-IN".
- You can buy Plain wood stick at each gate about 1,000yen and stamp on it.
- Fee of stamp is 200 yen each.
- Yaki-in collecting is very popular not only foreigner but also Japanese.